[Olsr-dev] Making easier debug olsrd problems on OpenWRT platform Was: no interfaces detected / 0.6.2 / arch: atheros

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 29 19:52:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

so we have this big discussion about a (trivial) patch that makes the
olsrd binary hash different and this makes a pain for olsrd developers
give proper support on the OpenWRT platform

because we are now all at the battlemesh in person, what about find a
solution for this ?

https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/packages/net/olsrd/patches/100-no_forwarding_override.patch

why is not possible to remove the patch and have olsrd change the
ip_forwarding setting ? thanks !

Saverio