[Olsr-dev] port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support

Buddhika gunathilaka (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 18 15:02:54 CET 2012

hi

I'm very interested in "port OLSR to Windows with IPv6 support" topic in
http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas
. i think i can really support to complete this project as a gsoc
participant. I have good knowledge an experience with IPv6 by implementing
NAT64 and ISATAP and studying routing algorithms and networking theory. I
have done lots of things using C language through my first semester and i
think i am a best developer using C. I have made  a Network Tank game using
XNA4  and i have good experience with sockets. As a Undergraduate of
University
of Moratuwa Department of Computer Science and Engineering I have good
knowledge in TCP/IP.
According to above reasons i think I'm the best person to support this
project.

--

Buddhika Gunathilaka
Department of CSE