[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 15:20:58 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Bastian is right.
>
> If OpenWRT project cherry picks our patches from stable branch that
> must urgently applied to stable, we cannot refuse to support users who
> use the OpenWRT version.

imho we could,.. #1

as its the cherrypickers job to support his selection..

but honestly why do we really talk about this,..
most of us will support (and help debugging them if needed) openwrt
versions of olsrd anyways.
even if we would like to have them without any patches,..

and just will try again next release to reach this state,..

Markus

#1 as we could also decide not to support our own releases, on all weekdays
except thurdays.