[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / hanging daemon?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 19:56:10 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> [...]
>
> > >     Name: "olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1"
> > >     Name: "olsrd_watchdog.so.0.1"
> > > Not using hysteresis
> > > OLSRD txtinfo plugin 0.1 by Lorenz Schori
> >
> > One of your plugins is not loading correctly and may hang.
> >
> > When I start my olsrd the last line is:
> >
> > > -- ALL PLUGINS LOADED! --
> >
> > It would seem that txtinfo is not loading correctly.
> > My output for this plugin is:

> > ----------
> > > OLSRD txtinfo plugin 0.1 by Lorenz Schori
> > > Checking plugin interface version:  5 - OK
> > > ---------- LIBRARY ./lib/txtinfo/olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1 LOADED
> > ----------
> >
> > You might want to try the following config for txtinfo:
> >
> > > Plugin: ./lib/txtinfo/olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1
> > > Plugin param key:"Accept" val: "127.0.0.1"
>
> i changed my accept-val to 127.0.0.1, it was 0.0.0.0
> but this changed nothing. i also disabled _all_ plugins,
> so it "hangs" after "Not using hysteresis" (no more output).

why should it change anything, its about what the plugin accepts,..
not about olsr-core messages

> this is an interesting thesis: the daemon hangs somehow.
> this would be a good explanation...

one thats easily testable,..

(anyways will soon look into it,..)

Markus