[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / hanging daemon?

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 19:12:00 CEST 2012

[...]

> > 	Name: "olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1"
> > 	Name: "olsrd_watchdog.so.0.1"
> > Not using hysteresis
> > OLSRD txtinfo plugin 0.1 by Lorenz Schori
>
> One of your plugins is not loading correctly and may hang.
>
> When I start my olsrd the last line is:
>
> > -- ALL PLUGINS LOADED! --
>
> It would seem that txtinfo is not loading correctly.
> My output for this plugin is:

> ----------
> > OLSRD txtinfo plugin 0.1 by Lorenz Schori
> > Checking plugin interface version:  5 - OK
> > ---------- LIBRARY ./lib/txtinfo/olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1 LOADED
>
> You might want to try the following config for txtinfo:
>
> > Plugin: ./lib/txtinfo/olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1
> > Plugin param key:"Accept" val: "127.0.0.1"

i changed my accept-val to 127.0.0.1, it was 0.0.0.0
but this changed nothing. i also disabled _all_ plugins,
so it "hangs" after "Not using hysteresis" (no more output).

this is an interesting thesis: the daemon hangs somehow.
this would be a good explanation...

bye, bastian