[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 10:59:48 CEST 2012

> Something fishy is going on with this dump.
>
> These packets are the "tell your neighbors I am gone" packets,
> which are
> sent during the shutdown before the sockets are closed.

yes.

> Is "10.63.9.33" a correct neighbor? If yes, the Hello protocol was
>
> running, which means there were some other packets being exchanged
>
> through the mesh.

yes, 10.63.9.33 is a valid one-hop neighbour via LAN
what also interesting: fetching the httpinfo-output via

wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:2006/neigh

lasts very long...5 seconds. something seems "hanging".
i'am sure it has something to do with the linux network
stack and the device...but why is netperf + netmsg working,
but not olsrd?

bye, Bastian