[Olsr-dev] compiler warnings for regex on Android-only

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 20 22:15:16 CEST 2012

That is 25% of existing Google-approved devices:

"The following pie chart and table is based on the number of Android
devices that have accessed Google Play within a 14-day period ending on
the data collection date noted below."

There are many Android devices out there that are not Google-approved
and don't use the Google Play/Marketplace.  We definitely want to
support those as well as Google-approved devices.

.hc