[Olsr-dev] including wifi stats in jsoninfo

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 9 22:57:32 CEST 2012

> But if a link metric plugin gathers such information, it makes sense to provide it from olsrd. It shows what info olsrd uses. Could be
> different than form other sources (...).

Hans, I think the best is to program a standalone daemon that looks
into that /proc entries or calles iwstuff and then export to JSON.

implementing it as an external JSON source makes it reusable for any
routing protocol OR olsr plugin that need as input statistics from the
wireless links

my 2 cents

Saverio