[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 16:12:30 CEST 2012

I think you can commit the /usr/local patch, it should not matter for
all the distribution packages.

@Roland: if there are more "debian patches", I would like to talk with
you about integrating them into the main branch, so we don't need them
anymore in Debian.

Henning

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2012, at 6:56 AM, Roland Stigge wrote:
>
>> On 06/06/2012 11:36 AM, Teco Boot wrote:
>>> How can we get olsrd 0.6.3 in Debian? Backport to Squeeze?
>>> Roland?
>>
>> Expect a Debian package soon.
>>
>> Thanks for the note,
>>
>> Roland
>
> Do you have any specific goals besides the upstream version bump?
>
> I'm going to try including my prefix + libdir + /usr/local patch and change the packaging.  It should simplify it since it brings the olsrd build system closer to a standard Makefile. I can do it today.  Could we include this in the updated package?
>
> Also, the script olsrd-adhoc-setup is now included in the olsrd source package, so it can be removed from the Debian package.  It is not installed by the olsrd Makefile tho.
>
> .hc

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."