[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 16:06:31 CEST 2012

On Jun 6, 2012, at 6:56 AM, Roland Stigge wrote:

> On 06/06/2012 11:36 AM, Teco Boot wrote:
>> How can we get olsrd 0.6.3 in Debian? Backport to Squeeze?
>> Roland?
>
> Expect a Debian package soon.
>
> Thanks for the note,
>
> Roland

Do you have any specific goals besides the upstream version bump?

I'm going to try including my prefix + libdir + /usr/local patch and change the packaging.  It should simplify it since it brings the olsrd build system closer to a standard Makefile. I can do it today.  Could we include this in the updated package?

Also, the script olsrd-adhoc-setup is now included in the olsrd source package, so it can be removed from the Debian package.  It is not installed by the olsrd Makefile tho.

.hc