[Olsr-dev] openwrt issues

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 5 08:45:31 CEST 2012

Hello Ferry,

I see you pushed this commit 0ffded5346e6cc22eb83e45024488c8fbc2a681f

If this patch is for OpenWRT it is useless and we can revert it.

Please look at line 153 of the OpenWRT Make file that compiles olsrd:

https://github.com/ninuxorg/ninux-openwrt-packages/blob/stablepackages/olsrd-ninux/Makefile#L153

as you see which plugins to build or not is already handled there

ciao :)

Saverio