[Olsr-dev] Okay, the 0.6.3 release is officially cursed!

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 3 11:05:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

timing is everything and the OLSR.org team is very good at preventing
this release.

Markus contacted my MINUTES before I pushed the release to the
repository because of a compile problem in den PUD plugin, which in
turn showed me a really bug there.

At the moment src/configuration.c use a "struct sockaddr" array, to
hold its configured IP addresses. Which is unfortunately not large
enough to contain a "struct sockaddr_in6". The array has to be
replaced either with this crazy olsr-specific union or a "struct
sockaddr_storage", which in turn will need some more changes.

The release has been officially pushed back for a few days again. :(

Henning Rogge

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that