[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin situation before of release of 0.6.3

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 18:46:22 CEST 2012

Στις Παρ 01 Ιουν 2012 17:50:03 ZioPRoTo έγραψε:

> this patch that introduces the HELLO command is just for olsrd ?  or
> there is also a mutual patch to apply to quagga ?

No, there is no need for any patch. It's a new feature in quagga 0.99.21
itself.

> I will test later. To proper test I should kill olsrd and check that
> quagga removes the routes after a timeout (how long)? I actually never
> tested if this was working or not before.

Forcibly kill olsrd with signal 9. Quagga should remove all olsr routes as
soon as the connection to the socket is closed.