[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin situation before of release of 0.6.3

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 17:50:03 CEST 2012

> It adds support for the new 'HELLO' command. This command allows quagga to
> automatically remove OLSR routes if olsrd dies for any reason.

this patch that introduces the HELLO command is just for olsrd ?  or
there is also a mutual patch to apply to quagga ?

I will test later. To proper test I should kill olsrd and check that
quagga removes the routes after a timeout (how long)? I actually never
tested if this was working or not before.

Saverio