[Olsr-dev] change default install location to /usr/local

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 16:35:08 CEST 2012

In theory its "Henning, Markus and Aaron" listens to the mailing list
and decide... but unfortunately Aaron and Markus are very silent.

The OLSR.org project is just recovering from a time where it became a
"1-2 developer" project.

Which means, there are no real well thought out decision processes. :(

Henning

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> I'm curious about how the decision process works in olsrd, since I'm relatively new to olsrd.  From what I see, "we decided" means Henning and Ferry decided. Is that the current process?
>
> .hc
>
> On Jun 1, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>
>> no please. we decided to postpone this until after 0.6.3
>>
>> On 01-06-12 14:14, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>>> https://github.com/zioproto/olsrd-gsoc2012/commit/08445d3e9c156b2e1edd637bada17a971a1f58e6
>>>
>>> It works with OpenWRT
>>>
>>> I already packaged in git, if no one complains I will soon push it
>>>
>>> Saverio

>> --
>> Ferry Huberts
>>
>> --

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."