[Olsr-dev] change default install location to /usr/local

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 16:31:31 CEST 2012

I'm curious about how the decision process works in olsrd, since I'm relatively new to olsrd.  From what I see, "we decided" means Henning and Ferry decided. Is that the current process?

.hc