[Olsr-dev] json & defines

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 31 16:27:02 CEST 2012

On 31-07-12 16:21, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>

>> On 28-07-12 17:25, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>>
>>> - '_WIN32' is the only macro guaranteed to be set by all Windows
>>> compilers.  'WIN32' is not defined by all Windows compilers.
>>>
>>> - 'linux' is not the proper macro for detecting the Linux kernel,
>>> indeed it is manually set in make/Makefile.linux and
>>> make/Makefile.android.  '__linux__' is the one automatically
>>> included by all the compilers and is the right one to use.
>>>
>>> If I had internet access now, I'd provide references, but they
>>> are not hard to find if you are interested.
>>>
>>> .hc
>>

>> I'll ask again: Please conform to that.
>

> If its an issue, I can maintain my plugin in a separate git repo.

What's with the threats??

We appreciate _everyone_ that works upstream.
And yes, working upstream requires a bit more effort. And yes, it
requires you to adapt to upstream conventions, even if you don't agree
with those.

I agree with you on this issue but it's against upstream conventions. We
want to keep the codebase as uniform as we can. Please be a teamplayer.

--
Ferry Huberts