[Olsr-dev] DebugLevel that is actually zero

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 17 18:30:56 CEST 2012

I can't recall seeing a debug level range from -1 to 9 in another app.
I think debug level 0 is pretty widely understood to mean no messages,
so IMHO I think the best solution would be to change the messages that
are posting to level 0.

If that's not feasible then perhaps the absence of "-d " on the command
line would mean no messages.  Then there could be "Debug yes/no" in
olsrd.conf to control whether there are messages or not.

.hc