[Olsr-dev] DebugLevel that is actually zero

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 14 09:12:51 CEST 2012

There are some plugins and OS specific parts that seem to use level 0
for error output.

Easiest fix would be allowing -1 as a debug level, because its stored
as an "int" anyways internally.

Henning

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> One thing that would be very useful is a way to really turn off all
> debug messages.  The current "DebugLevel 0" still outputs quite a bit of
> stuff.
>
> Is there a way to actually get zero debug messages, like no output to
> stdout and stderr at all?  If not, I think it would be good to make
> "DebugLevel 0" actually output zero.
>
> .hc

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."