[Olsr-dev] processing for submitting patches

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 31 20:24:01 CET 2012

On 31-01-12 19:54, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I'm going to have some patches available soon, mostly fixes for getting
> things working well on Android.  I'm wondering what the process is for
> submitting patches to olsrd.  Is there a bug/patch tracker?

please check olsr.org first... : http://olsr.org/bugs/my_view_page.php
(and other pages)

There is this mailing list to get your patches reviewed.

Please use git send-email and have your patches rebased off of the
latest stable or master (whichever branch you're using)

--
Ferry Huberts