[Olsr-dev] New OLSRd Plugin (derivative of olsrd_secure)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 22 09:27:33 CET 2012

I am just curious,

do you have also experimented with using IPsec with a static shared
key to encrypt/sign your traffic hop-by-hop ?

Henning Rogge

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Will Hawkins
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On 12/21/2012 12:25 PM, Ferry Huberts wrote:

>>> No, but I could easily make that happen. You could just pull from that
>>> to review the code then, right?
>>>

>> I think we would happily look at your code but you have to make it easy
>> for us to understand it ;-)
>
> I'm happy to make it easy for you to understand, once I understand it
> :-) Just kidding, of course.
>
> I posted the repo with the mdp branch to github under
> https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd-mdp
>
> As I said previously, this relies heavily on olsrd-secure and I followed
> their style (which hopefully matches up with the project's general style).
>
> I look forward to your feedback. Happy Friday everyone!
>
> Will
>

>>> Will

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."