[Olsr-dev] New OLSRd Plugin (derivative of olsrd_secure)

Will Hawkins (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 21 21:25:18 CET 2012

On 12/21/2012 12:25 PM, Ferry Huberts wrote:

> On 21/12/12 17:54, Will Hawkins wrote:
>>

>> On 12/21/2012 07:51 AM, Saverio Proto wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> do you have your git branch published somewhere on the web  ?
>>
>> No, but I could easily make that happen. You could just pull from that
>> to review the code then, right?
>>

> I think we would happily look at your code but you have to make it easy
> for us to understand it ;-)

I'm happy to make it easy for you to understand, once I understand it
:-) Just kidding, of course.

I posted the repo with the mdp branch to github under
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd-mdp

As I said previously, this relies heavily on olsrd-secure and I followed
their style (which hopefully matches up with the project's general style).

I look forward to your feedback. Happy Friday everyone!

Will