[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] Question: is possible to use mixed LinkQualityAlgorithm among nodes ?

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 12 23:03:14 CET 2012

One note though:

ffeth and ffeth_nl80211 store their values in a different location in
the 'wireformat' so using that is not compatible with the other lq
algorithms.

I have a branch that fixes that for ffeth (but not for ffeth_nl80211
since that plugin is experimental), but have not published it (yet)
because it's a breaking change.

If you want I can publish it though.

--
Ferry Huberts