[Olsr-dev] olsrd & coverity

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 28 18:06:44 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Seems interesting.  If they don't put any terms on the info, then I'd
> say it can't hurt.  If they have an NDA or other such nonsense, it could
> make it a pain to handle security issues since there would have to be
> maangement of NDA terms.

I agree... if we can do this without paperwork involved, it sounds
like a great thing.

> olsr does not need to be a non-profit, since they say "...or groups with
> no associated corporation are automatically eligible".  (From my
> experience, the US is different than Europe here, its relatively common
> to do business with unincorporated entities).

olsr.org is more like a place where people with the same hobby meet. ;)

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."