[Olsr-dev] olsrd & coverity

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 28 17:56:46 CEST 2012

Seems interesting.  If they don't put any terms on the info, then I'd
say it can't hurt.  If they have an NDA or other such nonsense, it could
make it a pain to handle security issues since there would have to be
maangement of NDA terms.

olsr does not need to be a non-profit, since they say "...or groups with
no associated corporation are automatically eligible".  (From my
experience, the US is different than Europe here, its relatively common
to do business with unincorporated entities).

.hc