[Olsr-dev] MeshTether test release - olsrd for Android

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 24 14:15:04 CEST 2012

Hey,

does work partly on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800) stock ROM. Need to switch
off wpa_supplicant though. Main oops: aquires additional IP via DHCP and
starts meshing on that (instead using the fixed IP entered in UI).

// Sven-Ola