[Olsr-dev] Repository conversion finished

Jeremy Lakeman (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 16 00:58:46 CEST 2012

Sure if work is done first on the master branch, you can cherry-pick
it back to release.

But if you build a patch specifically for a release branch, you could
merge the fix into master. That way you can easily see from the log
that there is no work missing from the master branch that could cause
a regression in the next release.

Either way we need to be consistent.