[Olsr-dev] Repository conversion finished

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 15 20:02:17 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> we don't want any merges between master and release branches.
>
> I see, you're saying, as a rule, we should not be merging between
> branches.  I agree.  It sounded to me like you were saying it is
> technically impossible.

I just tried to state some rules how we want people to handle the new
repository... if it doesn't work out, we might be looking into access
control, most likely be using the bugtrackers database.

Henning Rogge
--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that