[Olsr-dev] which port for httpinfo plugin?

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 11 20:19:57 CEST 2012

Op 11 apr. 2012, om 20:00 heeft Henning Rogge het volgende geschreven:

> I would advise NOT to use the httpinfo plugin of the stable branch...
> its really bad (the development branch one is not much better).

I would say it could be better. But it is better than nothing.
If it doesn't work correctly, it is a pity. I didn't see malfunctioning
routing because httpinfo.

I recommend not using ports 80. 8080 is an option. I use it.
1978 is UniSQL. 2006 Invokator. I don't care using them. We don't have
anything better, I guess.

Teco