[Olsr-dev] which port for httpinfo plugin?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 11 20:00:32 CEST 2012

I would advise NOT to use the httpinfo plugin of the stable branch...
its really bad (the development branch one is not much better).

Henning

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 19:19, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> I'm working on improving the olsrd.conf that comes with the Debian
> package, and will also be used in the Android app, so I'm looking for
> common and best practices to include.
>
> I notice that the httpinfo seems to default to port 1978, but the
> example olsrd.conf files seem to assign it to 8080.  Which is the best
> port to use in a generic configuration?  How about txtinfo? The default
> port 2006?
>
> .hc

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."