[Olsr-dev] Using IP TOS

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 14 20:03:04 CEST 2011

Status on testing:
 - MadWifi (needs small patch for WMM in ibss/ahdemo):
     When I overload the network (mgen multicast), free memory
     decreases until it's over :-((
 - ath5k:
     Has mapping between precedence bits and Access Classes that
     worries me a lot. IP routing is put in voice queue. This is a
     bad idea. Other mappings aren't what they should be either.
     http://linuxwireless.org/en/developers/Documentation/mac80211/queues?highlight=%28wmm%29
     I need more time to check code. And there are some servers unavailable....

Did anyone check WMM / WME in ad hoc mode?
What driver?

Teco

Op 14 sep 2011, om 10:31 heeft Teco Boot het volgende geschreven: