[Olsr-dev] SmartGateway: 1: no tunnel being set up to SGW server / 2: stale SGW tunnel

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 14 17:17:12 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Teco Boot <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On 1: no tunnel being set up to SGW server:
>
> When no gateway is in the network anymore, gw list is empty. Tunnels
> are cleaned up. After a gateway got back, no new tunnel is set up.
> Looks like a bug.

but this behaviour sounds sane,..

(but hmm i did not fully read everything in this thread,..)

Markus

p.s. but not cleaning up tunnel on exit (did u kill it?) is bad,..
and trying to add a route that exists (does not necesarrily harm, but should
be looked into)

p.p.s
>I have the netlink error message on almost all my nodes. Update the message
so that it tells us which route is duplicate?
usually this messages comes together with a second one telling you which
route it was,.. (hmm did u compile out (too many) error messages?)