[Olsr-dev] bug in txtinfo plugin - IPv6

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 28 11:17:52 CET 2011

Hello,

I have been told off list that it just a matter of:

"sysctl -w net.ipv6.bindv6only=1" before starting olsrd...

actually I realized that running the txtinfo plugin on a different
port for IPv6 is better because it will respond also to query via IPv4
and if you are having troubles with IPv6 it is like having out of band
connectivity.

at this point, because the plugin binds to both IPv4 and IPv6, the
question is about the ACL, maybe there is some huge bug out there :)
Better handle ACL with iptables at this point !

Saverio