[Olsr-dev] bug in txtinfo plugin - IPv6

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 25 17:36:51 CET 2011

Hello,

I found a bug in txtinfo plugin

if you have already olsrd running IPv4 with txtinfo plugin on port 2006

when you start another instance of olsrd on IPv6, txtinfo plugin
should be able to bind on [::1]:2006 because IPv6 is another network
stack, however this will fail so I had to move txtinfo plugin to
another TCP port for the IPv6 instance..

of course this is not a serious bug, but is good to know that we have
this problem so other people do not waste time in troubleshooting.

Saverio Proto