[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-commit] OLSR.org main repository branch, GSOC, updated. OLSRD_0_6_1_fixed-33-gd7b6715

Benson (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 25 21:05:30 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm Benson. I am hoping to get up to speed on mesh networks and help out
if I can.

I can't help thinking the worst case scenario is that some unsavory person
makes a seemingly innocuous commit that introduces a backdoor or other
security flaw which they can then exploit in real-world installations of
olsrd. I think this is unlikely, but if I owned the repository I'd give it
serious consideration.

I look forward to becoming more involved in the project as I collect the
necessary hardware to begin using mesh networks.

Benson