[Olsr-dev] position update plugin (PUD)

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 17 10:51:05 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I just pushed a new plugin into the pud branch in the olsr git repo.

This plugin distributes position updates over the OLSR network when it
is enabled.

In the doc directory of the plugin sits a document describing the
plugin, as well as a (dummy) example configuration file in which all
parameters of the plugin are documented.

This plugin has been working for us for a few months now to full
satisfaction.

Please let me know what you think of the plugin, and when the time is
there we might even merge it into stable

grtz
--
Ferry Huberts