[Olsr-dev] Cmake branch started

Henning (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 9 20:45:55 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I just pushed an initial version of the new cmake based build system in a
special branch of the repository ("cmake" branch). Its a modified version of
the master branch, just moved things around and cleaned up the build system.

If you want to test it, create a build directory, jump into it, call cmake and
build:

> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
> make

I tested the build system on linux for native compilation and with win32 and
android cross compilation.

There is still work to do, like a good readme and some cleanup for the win32
os directory.