[Olsr-dev] Plugin registering a function

Rogge Henning (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 5 10:34:12 CET 2011

At the moment the only plugin functions that are called from the OLSRd core
are callbacks like timers, packet/message receivers and similar stuff.

There is no way (at the moment) to call a function of a plugin from a
different plugin.

Maybe you describe what you plan to do, this would make it easier to look
for a sollution.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE