[Olsr-dev] OLSRd on Android

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 6 19:52:12 CEST 2011

imho, the gui is the least important part of olsrd,..

as to run olsrd you have to root your andoird anyways, so you should be
comfortable with a shell and configfiles anyways, imho,..

as history shows that all previous (platform specific) guis for olsrd are
unmaintained soon and get obsolete/useless *GG

i would say a (improved) httpinfo is plattform independent and should do for
android aswell,..

Markus

p.s. written on a tegra2 powered "smartbook", that "now" runs real linux,
with real applications
<zynic> instead of android app-nonsense,.. </zynic>