[Olsr-dev] OLSR port to Android?

Marc Reichelt (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 22 17:30:53 CEST 2010

Hi there!

I have downloaded the OLSR 0.6.0 source and want to compile it for the Android platform to work with it in my diploma
thesis. I already noticed there is an olsrd binary available for the Samsung Galaxy, but this doesn't run on my devices
(Nexus One and HTC Evo 4G with Cyanogenmod 6) and is too old, too - so I have to compile it myself. Are there any
instructions of how to compile OLSR for Android? To be more specific: I do not understand how to include the tools bison
& flex into an Android makefile - but are these even needed?

Thanks in advance & regards

Marc Reichelt   ||   http://www.marcreichelt.de/