[Olsr-dev] Plugins

Sergio López (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 21 20:37:03 CEST 2010

I need to implement a plugin that adds some information to every
single packet sent and then check for this info.

I can't sent an additional packet. As far as I know, I can add_ptf to
outgoing packets and  olsr_preprocessor_add_function to incoming
packets and then check for this fields parsing the whole packet.

Is there any way to do this in every message individually?

On the other hand, which would be the calls to send and process a new
type of packet every X seconds.

Thanks

PS: I couldn't find a "plugin api reference". Is there any?