[Olsr-dev] I had a persistent loop in laboratory network

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 20 12:32:43 CEST 2010

Would it make sense to have some sort of checksum between topologies (and just exchange the checksum)?
(note the checksum should probably not include the LQ/NLQ values)

This would be - maybe - a first step towards some CSN style algorithm for topology table consistency checking.