[Olsr-dev] I had a persistent loop in laboratory network

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 20 11:56:44 CEST 2010

> check with txtinfo, if they have wrong/different topology
> if yes: find out why the have wrong topology
> if no: find out why they have wrong routes with correct topology

good point, if I make it to reproduce the bug, I'll make both routers
print out the topology to check if both nodes see the same topology.

btw the topology attached was printed by 10.0.0.254

I'll keep you posted if I have news, Thanks !

Saverio