[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSRd release 0.6.1

Jo-Philipp Wich (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 29 11:11:10 CET 2010

Hi.

>> > We must get someone of the LUCI team involved so that the GUI is
updated
>> > too.

Soma and me are working on it.
I need to learn about the new tunnel stuff, as it is not covered at all yet.

>> I thought was only bugfix, there are new features that require a
>> change in the UCI config ?
> There is sine 0.6.0 an (optional) new InterfaceDefaults section that
> might be good to have in uci,..

I agree.

> Smartgateway might need adaptions, to be fully useable.

What is needed for that? I suppose a bunch of new options and some
iptables support code.

> Txtinfo output added new Gateway and Interface listings, that might be
> worth displaying it to the user,..

Indeed, we can extend the status pages for that.

> maybe there is something else i forgot, as 0.5.6-r7 is already one year
> old,..
>
> but despite this you can (afaik without problems) run 0.6.1 with an
> unmodified gui.
> as this changes/features are just "nice-to-haves"

Yes, someone tested it with vanilla OLSRd and there where no big issues.
I'll remove olsrd-luci during the next few days.

~ Jow