[Olsr-dev] HNA announces and txtinfo plugin

Mitar (spam-protected)
Fri May 21 20:55:27 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Markus Kittenberger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> an olsrd node will "absolutely" ignore remote hnas it announces itself
> aswell,..
> as the local one will always have better costs than any remote one *G
> and the "easiest" way to never even have to calculate wether local is nearer
> than anything else, is simply ignoring informations about identical remote
> hnas when parsing packets,..
> (as side effect they are even not visible in txtinfo,..)

Could this be made a compilation switch? Because for example we are
running txtinfo on a server where CPU is not so limited as on embedded
systems so we would not mind redundant checks a little bit. But we do
mind that we are not able to see if anybody else announces the same
(let say important) HNA as we do on the server.

Mitar