[Olsr-dev] HNA announces and txtinfo plugin

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri May 21 20:46:51 CEST 2010

this is mostly purpose,..

an olsrd node will "absolutely" ignore remote hnas it announces itself
aswell,..

as the local one will always have better costs than any remote one *G

and the "easiest" way to never even have to calculate wether local is nearer
than anything else, is simply ignoring informations about identical remote
hnas when parsing packets,..

(as side effect they are even not visible in txtinfo,..)

MArkus