[Olsr-dev] Bug in nameservice plugin - When OLSR started with interfaces down main addr is not later updated on ifup

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon May 3 21:13:23 CEST 2010

Hi Henning,

looked in the code that writes the latlon.js file. Written by me AFAICR. There is no good solution for a hanging reader/consument of the oipe. Besides changeing the API e.g. from pipe to socket or similar. For that reason I expect no change in OLSRD on that issue.

// Sven-Ola