[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] Porting Freifunk to netbooks

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 23 14:21:41 CET 2010

> Well, let's put it like this: I believe it should be possible to do this *as a Freifunk GSoC* project if you want this (someone from Freifunk would have to agree and be your mentor I guess). >Freifunk will profit a lot from this IMHO. Freifunk uses OLSR in their networks (and to some extents also B.A.T.M.A.N. of course). It is just that - for OLSR - the technical discussion is >handled >on the OLSR mailing list.

I participated in Freifunk GSoC before and I think a GUI Interface for
OLSR is a great idea for a GSoC Project. Moreover Freifunk is now
looking for ideas because they have been accepted in GSoC 2010.

If some olsr-dev wants to mentor this project get in touch quickly
with Mario Behling who is the admin for Freifunk GSoC.

Saverio