[Olsr-dev] Some problems with OLSRD

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 4 08:50:17 CET 2010

Hey,

you need to change the whiterussian package makefile. whiterussian is old,
over 3 year now, and olsrd is newer. Besides adapting to the new version
number, we have constantly changing makefile parameters e.g.
INSTALL_PREFIX -> PREFIX -> DESTDIR (or whatever facinating new identifier
the next committer may think of)

Do the following:

- overwrite packages/olsrd/Makefile with the attached file
- remove all packages/olsrd/patches/*.patch
- enable the olsrd target in "make menuconfig"
- do "make"

HTH,
// Sven-Ola

Am Mittwoch 03 März 2010 20:36:56 schrieb Airton Ishimori:
> Hi,
>
> I`m interest in create a ipk package of the OLSR 0.5.6-r8 (
> http://www.olsr.org/?q=taxonomy/term/1). How can I do it step-to-step? I
> tried to do several possibility that I know...
>
> But, no sucesss... I believe that are at the some Makefile... I want to
> generate ipk package to OpenWrt Whiterussian. How can I do it?
[snip]