[Olsr-dev] Some problems with OLSRD

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 3 20:46:17 CET 2010

The trick is to edit the Makefile in openwrt :)

There you go to the packages/net/olsr directory ( I think that is what it is called) and edit the Makefile.
Change the version number of olsr and the md5sum.

Then follow the instructions to compile it as described in

 http://kamikaze.openwrt.org/docs/openwrt.html#x1-490002.1.5

Hope it helped.

Best,
Aaron.